Day: 31 July 2019

Working in the U.K.

Only veterinary surgeons registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons can practise veterinary medicine in the UK.  To find out if you are eligible for registration and how to register with the RCVS please visit:  Veterinary surgeons applying for registration are asked to contact ….  Read More

0 commentsJob Seeker AdviceJobSeeker AdviceMRCVSVet SurgeonWorking in the U.K.